We'll take care of all the work, quickly, efficiently, and all online
We know what’s important to landlords and tenants, so we’ve developed some pretty great services to meet those needs. If you're a landlord and looking to renew a tenancy, or create a new tenancy from scratch, we can help.
We work with all types of landlords and situations:
- Landlords with one or several properties
- Landlords that manage their portfolio themselves or even some landlords coming to us from more expensive agents.
- Tenancies that are coming to an end
- Swapping occupants mid tenancy
- Tenancy amendments
Provide us with your contact details below and one of our Propertymark specialist will get in touch for a free, no obligation consultation.
- Save you time creating documents yourself
- Get your completed document quickly all online
- Ensure you comply with right to rent checks
- Ensure you can issue validate Section 21 Notices
- Negotiate additional fair clauses
- Negotiate rent amounts
- Ensure correct agreement is used
- Ensure no human errors or typos
Our systems are all online, so you don't need to trek to a branch, fire up the printer, or dust off the fax machine.
You can complete the entire tenancy process right from your mobile device including signing all the documents.
We can take card payments right from your own mobile phone. Safe, secure, and oh so easy.
We'll contact you and learn everything we need to know to start the process. If you have to have a current agreement already, that would be a great help.
We specialise in:
- Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements
- Common Law Tenancies (Company Agreements etc)
- Lodgers / Licensees
- Unusual Cases
You should expect to hear from us within a day.
Step1: Provide us with the details
If you would like us to carry out reference checks on your tenants, we can do that also. This cost is typically applied to the tenant and costs and additional £60 inc VAT.
We would check four things:
- Credit history - making sure your tenants have no CCJs or ever been made bankrupt
- Financial Referencing - checking to see you would be in a suitable position to afford the rent
- Current landlord Reference - this would only apply if you're currently in rented accommodation.
- Right to Rent - check that you're a British citizen, EEA or Swiss national. If not, check that you're entitled to enter and remain the the UK.
This process typically takes 2-6 days to compete, depending on how quickly your referees such as current landlord and employers responded to our enquiries.
Step 2: Check Tenancy References
You'll received a notification from us that you can view and sign the Tenancy Documentation online, all using your computer, tablet or phone.
The tenancy documents you'll receive are:
- Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (or contact if a Company Let)
- Prescribed Information for your Deposit Protection
- A Tenancy Information Pack with information including
- A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- A copy of the Gas safety Certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of the Government's guide to renting.